There are a variety of ways that you can help Jefferson County be Tobacco-Free. Here are some ways you can get involved:
Join Tobacco-Free Jeffco’s Action Committees
- Smoke-Free Places Action Committee
- Youth Prevention Action Committee
Engage in Local Policy
- Contact local community leaders to support smoke-free places and/or address youth tobacco use.
Become a Spokesperson
- Speak publicly at community meetings, with community leaders, to the media, or help coordinate a presentation.
- Spread the word through organizational/neighborhood newsletters, e-mail lists, or other media outlets.
- Encourage other people or organizations to join the Tobacco-Free Jeffco Alliance or one of our Action Committees.
- Share Tobacco-Free Jeffco information, meeting invites, and action alerts with others.